Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My favorite juice.

This was my favorite juice until one day Walmart didn't have it in stock for like a month, which is a very common thing for them to do. Hey this item is popular, lets not order anymore so the not so good stuff sells too.

Tropicana Pure Pomegranate Blueberry


I really hate to try new stuff when I have already found something that I love. But I scoured the shelves and found something else to try. And jackpot I found my new favorite juice which has taken the place of the Tropicana Pure.

Northland Pomegranate Blueberry



Both of these juices are very good, but I prefer the Northland one! They are so yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I drink this juice every single morning, and often twice a day. Feel free to add some lemon if you like (and if you have a Breville, you can put it right into your juicer) to make it “green lemonade.” You can also omit the ginger if you don’t like it spicy.
    MyFavoriteJuicers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice tips and tricks for good health.. i follow all the things for my health.. i have also some tips and tricks for good health http://www.momnkid.in

    ReplyDelete