Thursday, April 30, 2009

Intro....

Welcome to my first blog. I am a SAHM to one girl named Abby, she's 6 and one girl dog (Chihuahua) named Buffy, she's 7. I am married to E.J. and we've been together for about 16 1/2 years and married almost 9 years.

I have been wanting a blog for probably a year, but couldn't decide who I wanted to choose, for a site. I have also been leery of posting pictures so publicly, as I have heard many stories of people stealing photos. I have been wanting a website for many years. I have so many people ask if I have one. I'm cheap and don't want to pay the money for one, so I don't have one. Things I will probably be sharing: photos, family, my favorite things, my work.

I eat, sleep, breathe photography and have almost my whole life. I am always scouting for new locations. I see everything as a backdrop. I still have many places in my head that I haven't used yet.

I currently use a Sony A-100 DSC
Sony external flash
My lenses include: Sony 50mm 1.4, Sony 18-75mm 3.5-5.6, Sony 75-300mm 4.5-5.6, and a Quantaray 70-210mm 4-5.6 that I don't use.
I use Photoshop 7.
I do have a huge wish list of cameras and lenses.
I recently got a Shootsac and love it.

I took pictures for a wedding, a few weeks ago. Here are two pictures from the wedding of us. Obviously I didn't take the one that I am in, the bride took that one for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment